Friday, December 17, 2010

ADAPTATION


It's been a little less than a week now, and I must say, we are adapting to the Paris culture quite nicely. I am definitely loving it here so far, and our friends, "Leila, Tess, and Christian" are the greatest! We wouldn't have been able to pack up and go if it weren't for them. So far, we have taken the metro, and it's easy to get around town. We stopped at "The Opera National de Paris", and was bedazzled. It was right there and then that I realized that I want to live here indefinitely.. Let's just see where it takes us. After The Opera, we went to the Galleria there, and it is nothing like the Glendale Galleria, it's way more classier.... I dig it! After the mall, we had a snack at one of the many cafe shops, and I was speaking some French.... I'm actually getting a little better at it. We then took the metro back to our place in Commerce and did a little shopping, then ended the night with dinner and a movie. Tomorrow, Eiffel Tower and grocery shopping.....

3 comments:

  1. This picture is so surreal. I'm so happy you are embracing this change. Love you guys. Can't wait to read all about it.

    Post some pictures of the food. You know I'm following your blog. ha ha. Love you and miss you both.

    XOXO....DREA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's just very cold here. You literally have to wear layers and layers of clothing. Good thing I brought thermals. I will definitely think of you when we eat out and take a snap shot of it. Thanks for following Drey... I love you too.

    ReplyDelete