Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Destination Paris!

We just arrived in Paris last night where our friend Christian picked us up. As we were driving towards the apartment, Christian was able to provide us a quick glimpse of the city. All I can say is "WOW". What people say about Paris is true, it is truly breathtaking, and I simply cannot wait to take snapshots and share them with you.

I have to admit, it is really cold here, but it's definitely bearable, as I enjoy wearing layers of clothes. Well, this blog has officially launched, and I am excited to share my photographic journey and experiences with you all. So, stay tuned for some of my upcoming snapshots of Paris, France....

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I will live vicariously through you and Nicole. We miss you guys already. XOXO...DREA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Drey. I will be updating my blog each and every day. I will take snapshots of food, architecture, museums, etc., and blog about those experiences attached with a photo. I love you and miss you my dear cousin. Until we see each other again.... Ciao!

    ReplyDelete